Sunday, March 3, 2019

POWERMAN 2019

It has been 8 years since I achieved personal best in a event and it ended today.

I managed to shave off 40 seconds to achieve 2 hours 19minutes and seconds in my 2nd ever Powerman today with distance of 5km run, 30km bike and 5km run.

Zero training for running practice for 3 weeks and 2 weeks without bike training definitely would have dented my hopes to achieve my goal. But wuth a matter of self confidence and never say die attitude, things just happen on its own.

While the 1st 5km was less humid, the suffering started in the cycling where the route was changed and it became more dangerous with sharp u-turn and rocky trunk road.

Half way through the sun was scorching on my head and i was keep refueling myself. Coming to 2nd running leg, i manage to flex my muscles to overtake many runners and improve my pace.

This time, went with my son to collect the race kit and park my bicycle at transition area. Atleast, its a method to boost him to get into sports.

Time to get good timing for other events too.

#powerman2019
#powermanmalaysia
#personalbest






No comments:

Post a Comment