Wednesday, March 11, 2020

KL City Half Marathon 2020




Completed 21km today at KL city half marathon despite worrying about COVID-19.
This race has been upgraded from FT Day run to KL City Half marathon.
As I was mentally not prepared for the race, I just treated it as another Long Run.
The race was within heart of city, covering, majid india, sultan ismail, chow kit but the real killer started from kuching where we redirected to bank Negara through a slope followed by usual bukit tunku hill and wisma tani hill. This made the race to be 1 of my toughest HM that I have participated.
I was glad to finish the race with timing of 1:56, still sub 2, without much of long distance training.
The entire route had distance marker and adequate water stations, except for the hills. Unfortunately, there were no power gell or banana.
This year marks my 20th year into road race and this was the 1st ever road race that I took part in year 2001 and the rest was history..

No comments:

Post a Comment